How can colo owner/operators reduce both cost-per-MW and design/build times?
For both multi-tenant colo and cloud data center owners/operators, the business is all about margins. Given the level of competition, it’s increasingly hard to justify price increases. As such, data center designers/builders are challenged to keep the CapEx costs-per- MegaWatt of power capacity competitive, design for optimal PUEs on the OpEx side, and still meet the ever quickening pace of new-capacity deployment to meet demand. Throw in the complexities such as the increasing requirements for greening data center power and water use, and today’s big-ticket decision-makers are challenged.
Expert panelists will examine such topics as:
- Agile design/build methodologies, practices
- Modern construction choices
- Infrastructure hardware, systems
- Modular and prefab designs
- “Baked-in” predictive analytics and software-defined power/thermal management