Exclusive lunch: How to get 'AI Ready' in the context of hybrid infrastructure optimisation
Led by Enzo Greco, Chief Strategy Officer, Nlyte
6 November, 1:30pm-2:45pm, City Side West, Old Billingsgate, London
Data Centers have evolved into living compute infrastructures rich in information and fraught with complexities. What are the options IT professionals have to keep the compute infrastructure agile, economical, and responsive?
- How to optimize workloads? What information is needed to determine the optimal environment for workloads?
- Beyond PUE, what are the right metrics to increase performance and ensure agility in data center operations? How does AI fit into this picture?
- What are the benchmarks and decision points that lead to actionable improvements?
- How do you incorporate the larger computing infrastructure – from data center to Cloud, Colo, Virtuals and Edge?
- What is top of mind for Executives as they look to data center management as strategically critical and how to report performance to them.
Forming part of DCD>London, this session is invite only.
To secure your place, please fill in the form to the right: